Tuesday 26 November 2013

Sheena's Back On The Tele

Afternoon folks. I hope you are keeping warm on this chilly November day. I've had a lovely day out with a very good friend of mine who I met through blogging, a bit of lunch, lots of chat and a bit of crafty shopping...what could be better?

Anyway, I just popped by to share a few samples I've made for two shows Sheena has on C&C tomorrow at 11am and 6pm. She is revisiting some lovely stamp sets and it's been nice to play with them again. I also hear on the grapevine that she has some packs of Kraft card on the shows. Happy Days!!

I have used H20's on most of the cards and these first two are from the Happiness plate.


 I made a clingfilm background for this first card and then black embossed the image on top and painted the arch way in with more of the purple colour. I then painted the orange H20 over the black card to highlight the embossing.


This is the corner stamp on the Happiness plate which I stamped with H20 to build up a pattern. The clear glass bead in the middle has been recoloured with a spectrum noir pen.

The sun caught the twinkle in the H20s. I love these colours.



The rowing boats from the Peaceful Shore plate from the Lakeland sets very simply stamped in Stormy Sky distress ink and painted in with water. The background is the water splats from Ageing Beautifully.


The background on this last one is the same technique but using Forest Moss DI instead. The paint fusion Poppies have been black embossed and painted with H20s. The background is another stamp from Ageing Beautifully.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Lisa, so pleased you had a lovely day with your crafting friend. As you say - what could be better!
The Sheena samples are fabulous - love the Peaceful Shore scene and the way you used the corner stamp from the Happiness set - it would make a fabulous Xmas card as it looks rather like a snowflake.
Love your new blog background by the way!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Claire Phillips said...

Lots of super cards Lisa. I really love the pearlescent sparkly wonderfullness on the stamp design - just gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

Beryl said...

Goegeous samples Lisa. I'll be watching out for them on the show. Made myself a 'gelli' plate yesterday so hope to find time for a little play today - could be messy.
Beryl xx

Hettie said...

These are gorgeous Lisa. I love them all but that corner one is just stunningly beautiful.
Hugs
xx