Tuesday 10 December 2013

A Fishy Tail

Afternoon folks.  Are you feeling like Christmas? It still isn't feeling very seasonal in The Craft Garden yet, I think it's the weather, it seems more like early Autumn than December. I still have lots of flowers blooming and on a good day can still dry washing outside!!!  I hope you survived the horrible winds last week without too much damage. We lost a few fence panels but nothing serious thank goodness.

I've spent the last few days cocooned in my crafty room getting all fishy with my last lot of DT samples of the year for Sheena's shows on C&C this Friday at 10am and 4pm. The new stamps compliment the last Coastal set beautifully.

Here is just a sneaky peek to wet your appetite


My favourite watery H20 background makes a lovely sea for these elegant fish to swim in. These is also a silhouette stamp of the fish on the plate which I have stamped with h20's on the background.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

No comments: