Saturday 1 March 2014

A Few More Sheena Samples

Morning lovely Bloggers. I hope I find you well this sunny Saturday morning. Another week has whizzed by and another month...how did that happen??

I hope you managed to catch some of Sheena's show on C&C last Thursday with her new Village mystery stamps. I thought I'd share another few samples I made for the show with you today as they really are lovely stamps and very useable for lots of occasions.

This first one is using the Faux bleaching technique with distress inks. I love doing this and splitting up the image seems to work really well, although I did extend the bottom one slightly to get a gradually disappearing line instead of just a straight end!!



I sprayed the finished card with some pearl spray to move the ink around and give it a lovely shimmer.


This next one is just very simply silver embossed and mounted on embossed card. It makes a very lovely wedding card I think and one I will definitely be using again.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Lovely card Lisa, love that shimmer effect, it really makes the card special doesn't it.

I have got crocus and daffodils in flower in the garden, but with all the wet weather we have had I am reluctant to stand on the soil to do much (my excuse anyway!)

Jill x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Nice cards. Love the sparkle on them.
I missed the show but recorded one today. I was home poorly today with a migraine after being ill the whole weekend! So I can't watch it right now, but I am sure it can wait until the weekend.

Hettie said...

Ooo! Sorry I missed this post. Gorgeous cards. Didn't Sheena demo the top one?
Hugs
xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hiya Lisa, thanks for dropping by my blog today! I can thoroughly recommend Hampton Court, the tickets were dear (actually quite a lot cheaper online) but there was loads to see and do and you could easily spend all day there. I'd go back and that's recommendation enough :-)
Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

These are fabulous.. Love them both, Px