Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Spooky Little Number

Afternoon folks. No sun here today, just greyness, but it's still very mild.

As promised yesterday here's another of my samples from Sheena's new "Magical" stamps. Those of you who know me well know I don't do Halloween but I had great fun with this galleon. It reminds me of something from Pirates of the Caribbean.



The background is all distress inks and I faux bleached the boat and added lots of white pencil and pen.

Short and sweet today but I'll be back tomorrow with the last of the three sets of stamps which is a gorgeous dragon.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Flipping brilliant, that background is soooooo cool, love it!!

Meggymay said...

Fantastic card, I loved this image as well.
Yvonne