Saturday 17 January 2015

A Bit More Sheena

Morning folks from a wintery Yorkshire. Looks like we are all in for a chilly spell of weather next week. I'm glad we can stay under the duvet for a bit longer with it being the weekend.

Anyway, I'm just popping by to let you know that Sheena is back on your screens on Create and Craft on Monday with 2 shows at 9am and 4pm. She will be doing more with the gorgeous stamps and dies that she launched at the CHA last week and hopefully will have more time to show you exactly what these beauties can do.

I thought I'd share one of my favourites with you.





This flower is going to be really useful and I want to try making some 3d flowers with it but just using it with the branch stamp and die makes a very easy card.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to and keep warm.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! love the colours and your background. I love the new stamps and dies too, but I am trying to be good and wait till my birthday!