Wednesday 14 March 2018

WOYWW 458

Morning all lovely WOYWW friends. Wow, it's soooooo  good to be able to join you again this week. I've actually managed a bit of crafting so here's my desk as of yesterday afternoon. Look at that lovely sunshine.



I bought a couple of new Pixie Powder colours last weekend so sat down after work yesterday to have a look at how the colours looked when sprayed with water and ended up having a lovely couple of hours just playing and I ended up with a journal page. Don't you love when art just happens when you least expect it.

Here's the finished page.


And because I didn't see you during the big freeze, here's a photo I took in the blizzard while walking down to visit my Mum.


We had another surprise snow day last Thursday when nothing and no one got out until lunchtime as the snow fell on a thick layer of ice. Thankfully, when the sun came out there was a quick thaw but this was our road at 8am.



If you want to share your desk with a lovely bunch of crafters, then pop over to see Julia and join in with the WOYWW fun.

Right, I'm off to make a fresh cuppa and then I'll be round to catch up with what you've all been up to.

Have a lovely Wednesday and Happy Crafting!!

14 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Lisa what a fabulous page you have created. Love, love the colours. Yes we had similar re the snow! Have heard there may be some more this weekend :-( Have a great week. Anne x #15

Annie said...

As pretty as it looks through the window I really hope that’s the last of the snow for this year. Really love your page....what a happy accident. I live the colours.
Hugs,
Annie x #14

Sarah Brennan said...

That page is amazing Lisa, so glad you showed a close up. I'm glad to see the back of the snow even with a couple of extra days off work lol. Have a good week. Sarah #10

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blimey, you had way more snow than we did here, though Cardiff and the valleys had it much much worse. I'm glad it's all gone but it sounds as if it may be back this weekend. I hope not as I'm playing in a contest with my band on Saturday! Love page btw, that soft purple colour really floats my boat!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

Diana Taylor said...

Your journal page is beautiful, and yes, I love how sometimes when you don't plan something it works so well. You created a little gem there.
I love the snowy picture with the church tower in the background - snow is so very pretty but horrid when you have to get to work in it - let's hope there's no more to come!
Have a great week,
Diana x #16

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Lisa, love that page. So gorgeous.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

SusanLotus said...

STUNNING CARD! <3

I love snow. I posted alot of photos from
Helsinki on my both blogs and
THEY HAVE SNOW AND ICE
for both of our countries I think. :)

Have a great WOYWW!
Sussie nr 24

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Lisa, great photos of the snow and so loving that card, gorgeous detail. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a lovely woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x9x

Helen said...

LOVE that page! your snow pics look gorgeous - until anyone has to get anywhere! Have a good week. Helen #5

Twiglet said...

Such a gorgeous journal page Lisa. Yes, I hope we have seen the last of the snow now - I have never swept so much in my long life! xx Jo

Jan said...

Great work desk. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (36)

Lindart said...

Great journal page, I love the colours! And you used one of my favorite stamps - the Umbrella Guy! The snow is so beautiful isn't it? Especially when we know it will leaving us soon! Have a great week, and thanks for your visit! Lindart #32

Heather M said...

Hi Lisa. I love the flowers and the colours you have used. I would be over the moon to end up with that page if I was just playing .... lovely!! We were snowed in last Thursday too. I ended up working from home. Thanks for stopping by earlier ... I didn't have any storage for the blenders until now... I kept washing them! Have a lovely week Heather x #11

okienurse said...

great looking desk and I love that card. Brrr...I hate winter even when it is a beautiful as the pictures you shared. Getting old and my bones don't take it well. Have a great weekend...Vickie #34